How it works
all top sneaker brands.
- Create an account or login.
- Click on "Buy" located on the top bar. If using a mobile phone, click on the mobile phone menu icon and select "Buy."
- Create an account or login.
- Click on "Sell" located on the top bar. If using a mobile phone, click on the mobile phone menu icon and select "Sell."
- Fill out the listing form. All new listings are reviewed for authenticity before listing on the marketplace.
We Reserve All Rights To Reject A Listing And To Remove A User With Or Without A Notice.
Back angle, box tag, inside size tag, sole angle of the front tip.
Buyer: Carefully read each item description and contact the seller or Ownkicks team with any additional question.
Question About Dispute:
PayPal: if there is a problem with a transaction, PayPal will put a hold on the funds until the issue is resolved.
- With PayPal you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password.
- You may still buy even without a PayPal account. To do so, please click on "BUY" and you’ll be redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card. Your payment is securely processed by Stripe.
Stripe: For transactions processed by Stripe, payments to sellers are delayed until the order is marked as completed.
ARE MY INFORMATION SAFE?:
Ownkicks does not store your credit/debit card information.
AFTER SOMEONE BUYS THE SHOE OR SNEAKER, DO I SHIP IT TO OWNKICKS?
No, you do not need to ship your shoe or sneaker after it is been purchased. As the seller, you are required to ship the shoe directly to the buyer and provide tracking information.
IS THERE A SELLING FEE?
Yes. Ownkicks charge a low flat commission fee of 7% plus PayPal 2.9% or Stripe 2.9% +.30¢.
HOW DO I SETUP PAYMENT?
Login to your account. >Scroll over your profile. > Click on Settings. > Click on Payment. > Select PayPal or Stripe to setup your payment preference.
IS THERE A SUBCRIPTION FEE:
Unlike other marketplaces, we have zero weekly, monthly or annual subcription fees.
AM I REQUIRED TO CONNECT A PAYMENT PROVIDER?
Yes. Sellers are required to connect a payment provider to continue posting on Ownkicks.
AS A SELLER, WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Be 100% genuine (real) with your customer.
- Communicate with the customer.
- Include shipping and return policy.
- All purchased item must be shipped within 2-3 business days (excluding local pickup).
- Must provide a tracking information to the buyer.
- Provide a description for the item you are selling.
ARE THE SHOES AUTHENTICATED?
Yes. Ownkicks have a team of authentication experts who authenticate all top brands.
WHO SHIP THE ITEM I BOUGHT?
Seller ships purchased item directly to the buyer. If the item does not match what the seller showed on the marketplace, contact Ownkicks and the seller. You may also contact PayPal to open a dispute.
RETURN POLICY: Each seller set their own return policy. Please contact the seller for more information.
- Share listings to your networks.
- Upload quality pictures.
WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK
- Order will be automatically marked as completed 3 days after payment has been made (excluding shipped order).
- Ownkicks may verify a seller before they are allowed to list their shoes or sneakers. This is to make the online buying and selling experience smooth, simple and secure.
Have a question or feedback? Contact Ownkicks team